CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to the Babies. . .

We had thought about going to the Statue of Liberty this day, but woke up to a chilly wind. So we abandoned our other plans and went back to visit our friends!


I just want to point out that in this picture I'm wearing a really cute scarf/glove set that Mike's mom got me for Christmas last year. But I couldn't find the matching hat when I was packing! I was so mad.







I wish this picture had turned out better. Ayisha spent most of the day holding little miss smiley-pants. . .






. . .and I rebonded with The Little One by watching funny music videos she likes on youtube. I love that she still does the 2-finger slurp.







And nothing's better to end a chilly day than warm lava cake! Yum!



0 comments:

O Holy Night