CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blogger's Block

Well, can I just say that I have a major case of blogger's block. Despite my attempts to think of something clever to post to appease Miri's plea for "more blog" I have failed. Apparantly I blogged 5 times in May, which is actually more than I thought I had. Once a week is not terrible, I guess, except that I'm pretty sure that the first 3 times I blogged all fell within like the first week. Oh well.


Random tidbitties:



1. My first primary activity is coming up! I am pretty dang excited about this, because I think we are going to go to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. I am excited to see all the animals, and feed them, and go on a wagon ride (because I'm pretty sure I'm too old for the pony ride), and pet the animals. . . Oh, and I'm sure the kiddies will like it too, of course. . . .



2. I am very excited for the little-er one to be born. I am very interested to see how my "goddaughter" (laugh) M will take to the new one. I plan on showering them both with lavish gifts (unfortunately not, since they won't really be able to take anything with them in the move, but I wish I could).



3. My allergy medicine does NOT WORK FAST ENOUGH. True, I have been taking it every other day instead of every day like I am supposed to, so that's probably the reason why. But it costs like $1 per pill so I'm trying to stretch them out. But I haven't been able to smell anything since April and it hurts to put makeup on because my eyes are so sore from all the rubbing. I splurged and got some soothing eye stuff from Mary Kay so hopefully that will help.



4. The doctor finally fired my assistant. Hooray! My stress levels have been just through the roof because of her ineptness and my workload feels like it's tripled. We've been doing interviews this week and they're going to let me have the final say on who we hire since I'll be the one working with her.



5. My abs rock. I am very pleased that my daily pilates/kickboxing classes are starting to do their thing.



Also I am pretty loopy today and I'm not completely sure why, so please forgive the craziness in the post. I'll likely delete it later.



Lastly, a comic that is funny from lefthandedtoons.com:


0 comments:

O Holy Night