CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

NYE at the CT

I forgot to post this earlier.

This was taken on New Year's Eve at the Chef's Table restaurant. I was there helping out on one of the busiest nights of the year.

Always a good dress-up opportunity. I like to wear these 4-inch heel glass slippers I have. Naturally, I end up changing into more comfortable ballerina slippers after about 2 hours. :)

NYE at the restaurant is always fun. Usually we have a jazz band that comes and plays, and we decorate the restaurant with glittery hats and tiaras, streamers, and those little paper horn things. Also (my favorite) bottles of Kristian Regale everywhere. I got to take one home this year as a momento (although it was empty by morning).

0 comments:

O Holy Night