CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is a revamped version of my older blog, so I'll start things off by transferring over all my favorite posts. I hope you will enjoy it and feel free to comment.

I went back and forth for a long time about whether to start a blog. It seemed like everyone and their dog had one, but once I thought about it, I realized that it was mostly everyone and their BABY that had one. Most of the blogs I read are proud moms posting baby news every day. Well, I don't have any baby news (except for the occasional hamster baby mention), but occasionally other things happen that I could blog about. I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything set up, but here we go!

0 comments:

O Holy Night